Monday, September 13, 2010

Begin Again

Young, Blessed and Highly Favored....its amazing how much more these things apply to my now than they did when I started this blog. I haven't written in a while because well...I fell off. For those of you who aren't familiar with how Christ works, no matter how far you stray from his light, He always manages to call you back to His hands. Let me tell you all that I am back and loving it.

I am in the process of restoring my life in Christ. As a young woman in this day and age there have been many times I have mistaken the flesh for true love. I have looked to the world for answers and come back in a worse position than i was before. I have taken full credit for accomplishments that belonged solely to God. Basically I have been living in complacency. I took the blessings that God gave me and was satisfied. But something told me that I had more to offer, that this voice He gave me was not for just singing in talent shows for small cash prizes or singing along with the latest song on power 99 (commercial radio). He has such a plan for me that even now I cant fathom His greatness.

My point is that it is never too late for God to make a difference in your life. There will be many times you feel like you have reached a dead end. Like the bad is beginning to outweigh the good. Begin again. You feel like you cant let go of that one person. Begin again. You feel like you cant shake that addiction. Begin again. You feel unworthy of walking alongside God. Begin again. You feel like you cant change BEGIN AGAIN!
Give yourself away to Christ! not just your mind but all of you.

He makes a difference in my life by waking me up everyday and allowing me to see the possibilities. I want to spread the gospel of Christ!---I don't think you all understand. I actually want to! Before praising God used to feel like a chore because that's what I was taught. Seek God for yourself! To actually Love Christ for Him because you want to?? Its is such a blessing. Rejoice! The journey has just begun to say the least. Lets walk together family...welcome back to young, blessed, and highly favored...Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment