Sunday, September 26, 2010

Just my testimony, I had to tell somebody!!! So im tellin' everybdy lol

God has moved so huge in my life just in the last 3 days and becasue my faith grows everyday I know that He has just begun. Pastor Joy said that when you start walking in faith, God will begin working in your favor. I am living proof of this!

I am about to purchase a new car in my own name (omg!) and as of friday the process took a huge turn in my favor all because I stepped out on astonishing faith that God was going to move on my behalf. I looked at two Nissan Sentras, one black one silver. the day before and while I liked them because they were new but the Nissan Sentra was not the car of my dreams. (A dark blue Voltswagen Jetta named Midnight...!) They didnt have any Jettas at this dealership that day. So we left the dealership with the idea that I would pick one of the two Sentras and that would be it. I left the dealership accepting the fact that I was going to settle.

The next day I was at work and my fatehr texted me saying that I should go with the Sentra with the least amount of mileage. I thought about it. I had talked to one of my girlfriends the day before and she had a good point. If you are getting ready to put yourself in debt for a new car, it needs to be THE car and not just anything. In the meantime I am in the middle of the interviewing process for a job that would pay me double what I was making at the time. So I responded to my father saying that I was going to trust God for this new job and I was going to hold off on choosing one of the Sentras.

Don't you know I got a call from the new job saying that they wanted to offer me the position?! That same day! God sees and knows all. Because I moved in faith and I was prepared to wait on God He blessed me. Not only did I get the job but the Dealership called with great news just when I thought my day was the greatest day ever lol. The salesmen say well what did you decide? I told him that I wanted to wait for MY car. I told him I wanted the Jetta and he say well we have a white one, and I say wellL I really want a dark blue one. Dont you know he says well we actually have a 2009 dark blue Jetta at our other location only $500 over your price range and I'm sure with your salary doubling you can deffinitely have your car. WHAT!? GLORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!! GOD IS AWESOME!

1 comment:

  1. God just keeps showing up and showing OUT!!! The God we serve transcends a good feeling...HE IS REAL!!! I'm glad that things are turning around for you...Know that regardless of what you go through or where your find yourself...God is always WITH you...Keep Him close. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete