Sunday, May 22, 2011

How Bad Do You Want It!!!???

The devil is hard at work yall....He wants us to feel overwhelmed and tired....He wants us to ponder on Giving up....

But just think about it...where would we be if Jesus just gave up....If He didn't love us to say "ok Father..I will go and die for THEM"

We all want to share in God's blessings, and abundances, and riches...but we dont want to share His suffering and His death! And in order to show forth the Lord's death until He comes that means carrying your cross!! In private and PUBLIC!

In the midst of your struggles are you still giving Him glory? Are yo still praying? Are you still asking? seeking? knocking?

Matthew 7:7-11 says "7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

9 “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! "

HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT!?

Keep asking for that job....keep asking for that house...keep asking for that car...keep asking for your husband or wife...keep asking for that loved one to come to Christ...keep asking to be on fire for Christ...keep asking for bigger faith...keep asking for the ability to forgive...keep asking to be released from your past......KEEP ASKING! STAY IN HIS FACE UNTIL HE GIVES IT TO YOU!!

PARTICIPATE IN YOUR BLESSING!

Here's my testimony:

The devil knows my weakness...he knows that in the past all i've wanted was a "boo"....he knows that i dont like being alone/ lonely...he knows that i love being around people...last week...two people that I have had relationship with in the past, who i havent seen/ hung out with in months...popped up....everyone is dealing with temptation....but for some reason it hits me extra hard...and both times i was TEMPTED!! To the point that I even felt guilty just being there....

I was stronger these times than I have ever been but it was still a fight....I thank God that He is covering and protecting me and that He lets me know when im wrong...that gut feeling? That's God.....we put ourselves in those situations...and if you are saturated with the spirit then you may be good...but many of us are not as strong as we think and end up asking "how did I get here"....That was the question of the week.

I will not give up! I am getting used to and becoming okay with, being by myself...I know i don't NEED a man....and that when it is time for me to have someone then i will...I am praying for patience and guidance....I am praying that I will not continue to hinder my journey towards what God has for me...

Taste and See that the Lord is Good! He kept me last week, you guys dont need details to know that things can get crazy in any given situation....I praise God that He has care and love for me!!

Be blessed and ENCOURAGED SALT!!!! I know that was a long one lol...be blessed by it anyway!

Love yall ♥

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the message. I've been struggling with being around people myself. Yes, we are tempted, and yes, we are not alone. God is good; and we can overcome.

    ReplyDelete