Sunday, May 22, 2011

UNITY...we're in this TOGETHER!

The Summer season is coming up...and we as God's Children are going to be the main ones the devil tries to mess with because we have a God given destiny that he cant stand.

So as we move in to this new season, be mindful of your "summer fun" lol remember that we are to be examples of God's love...We CAN have fun without drinkin, partyin all crazy, listenin to garbage lol....theres fun in fellowship..and strength in numbers! Don't go witnessing in a place where you cant resist the very thing you're witnessing against! lol Go in to a bar with no intention to have any drinks and then leave with a "lil buzz, oh its just two drinks...not including the free shots but those dont count!" Ya'll get what Im saying!?

And I am talking to myself AGAIN! I tend to put myself in situations that I "thought" I could handle....but I am learning to be realistic and I am beginning to see the difference between my strength and God's strength. The "strong enough" I thought I was, was not God given...which is why I failed. God given strength would tell me not to even go to that bar/club/lounge.

If we stay together and surround ourselves with other people moving towards the same goal, you will find yourself stronger and happier. You know that feeling you have after a night of hangin out and just laughin till you cried? God wants us to enjoy each other. We need to get back to enjoying the simple things in life, like each others company...Lets chill this summer y'all.... :)

So I guess what I'm saying is that I am promoting a spirit of UNITY!

Lets delight ourselves in the Lord and in that we will delight ourselves in each other and those around us! Love on somebody today! And if you need love, come down to Restoration Station, 704 Sunset Road, Burlington, NJ...TODAY AT 3PM!!! Its Where CHANGE HAPPENS!

Love Yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment