Sunday, May 22, 2011

Praise Him Still!

Let me just say that when the devil thinks hes got you cornered...and you want to give in...sometimes you DO give in....but GOD.....is still God....Yesterday Pastor Jason Miller from Greater Life in Trenton talked about Job and how God told the devil what he could and COULD NOT do to Job....Pastor Miller said that we tend to forget that if youre in trouble and God has YOU....That means He has your troubles TOO!!!

You may feel like a failure sometimes, (i am so preaching to myself right now y'all) but God is not going to give up on you....as long as you stay hungry for Him and diligently and WHOLEHEARTEDLY seek Him...He will NOT turn away from you....its not just enough to sin and repent, sin and repent....you need to repent...and TURN AWAY FROM your wicked ways...

I know that I can reach out for prayer to you guys and some of you WILL pray for me...pray for my faith to grow at a rate like never before..pray for my ability to WHOLEHEARTEDLY trust God...pray that I can FULLY believe what I know is the truth....because right now i feel like the devil has me cornered and I dont feel like my faith is big enough for me to stand on and see over him......I know God has me...and I wont stop pressing towards the mark, but its getting harder yall....Pray my strength....

BUT.....I AM STILL PRAISING HIM FOR ALL THAT HE HAS DONE THUS FAR!!!...The devil cant stand praise yall...i know this isnt "thunder roll thursday" but I AM SICK OF THE DEVIL RIGHT ABOUT NOW!!!

The fact that I am on the winning side, and the captain of my team still believes I have what it takes to be in the game...MAKES ME WANA PRAISE HIMMMMMMM!!!

Love Yall...be encouraged.....and remember even leaders have imperfections...Pray for your leaders yall...another Great word from Pastor Miller....

No comments:

Post a Comment